Career Awakenings offers you
- Interviews and assessments that highlight your unique interests, values,
personality strengths and style
- Referral to information and resources on careers, jobs, and job market trends, and assistance in exploring your options
- Help in deciding on individualized goals that are right for you -- prioritizing
your options and developing an action plan
- Guidance in accessing the "hidden job market"
- Successful strategies for interviewing and negotiating your salary
- Care and compassion for your individual concerns
- Counseling and coaching to get you where you want to go!
For more information, email Malka Weintraub, Career Counselor
Malka has helped thousands of people like yourself, individually and in groups, to better, more satisfying and joyful lives -- through career counseling, coaching and life planning. She has successfully counseled people for over fifteen years, helping people in the private, non-profit and government sectors find joyful, satisfying work.
In addition to her private practice, Malka does career counseling at The Career Center of the University of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD). She also works as an Adjunct Professor, teaching Career Counseling in the University of Baltimore's graduate Department of Applied Psychology.
Malka is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC, State of Maryland), National Certified Counselor (NCC) and a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC). She is now completing certification coursework in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Clinical Hypnotherapy through the American Hypnosis Training Academy (Silver Spring, MD).
Malka has a Master of Arts in Counseling from Wayne State University (Detroit, MI) and a Bachelor of Arts in English from Vassar College (Poughkeepsie, NY).
Malka is dedicated to helping you with your career and life concerns. Please click here for testimonials from some recent clients.