You are most likely to succeed in working with Career Awakenings if you
- Want to find the best career/life goals for yourself and achieve them.
(I will help you.)
- Conscientiously do assignments between meetings.
(I will work at your pace.)
- Ask questions when something is unclear.
(There are no dumb questions!)
- Discuss your concerns as honestly as you are able.
(Please let me know if I ever do anything to make you uncomfortable.)
- Persevere with the counseling process until you achieve your goals.
(I will be there with you for the highs and support you through the lows.)
- Appreciate that your mission/purpose here on earth is special and unique, and that your work with Career Awakenings will help you identify and live it.
Back to Home Page